We've Moved!

You should be redirected in 5 seconds.
If not visit: www.StoneFamilyBand.com

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stone Family Band First OFFICIAL CONCERT!!! *Wild Applause!*

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG NEWS!! ^_^
SO! We're having our FIRST EVER concert!
We've got a lot of great new pieces that we're looking forward to sharing with y'all!
YOU'RE invited to come on out and join in a wonderful time.

We're gonna be at First United Methodist in Downtown Titusille,
(206 S HOPKINS AVE, TITUSVILLE, FL 32796)
On Aril 8th at 7:00 p.m.

The concert is free, but a love offering will be taken.
If you're able... try and make a good effort to be there... We're so excited!

Blessings~

3 comments:

Orenczaks said...

Hope to come!

Anonymous said...

I am an old friend Elsie Lancaster aka: Harris. from Malcolm Wild church days. If that brings back any memories. WOW!! I would love to come and see you all but I live in Ga. I just want you to know that I will have you all in my thoughts, heart, and prayers and the concert. I know that God is going to use you to truly bless and touch so many lives. Blessings and Love to you all Elsie (=^-^=)

Laura {{* *}} said...

It was grande!
Beauty, harmony, light,
the gift of music, dear friends~
~ all beneath a canopy of
sacred glass

A blessed Maiden Voyage,
indeed.

{{* *}}